We have over 20 Gear Cutting machines to undertake:
• Gear cutting only, which is a service generally provided to other engineering businesses who supply pre-machined blanks;
• Gear manufacturing in accordance with drawings and specifications supplied by our clients, including the heat treatment of gears & gear tooth profile grinding.
• Reverse engineering of broken or worn samples.
We manufacture gears from various materials, including:
• 1045 carbon steel, 4140 and 4340 alloy steels, and 4317 case hardening steel
• Various types of bronzes and nylons.
We can reproduce gears made by any other manufacturer and from anywhere in the world.
We also maintain a record of all drawings for clients for repeat orders, which is beneficial in a breakdown situation where efficiency is critical.
The types of gears that we manufacture include:
• Spur & Helical Gears from 20mm up to 1800mm Diameter, 0.5 Module to 30 Module
• External Spline shafts 350mm Diameter to 4000mm Long
• Internal Splines and Gears 1500mm Diameter to 400mm Face
• Sprockets and Timing Pulleys to 1500mm Diameter
• Worm Gears to 1200mm Diameter
• Worm shafts to 1500mm long
• Geared Racks
• Cluster Gears
• Blind Hole Splines and Keyways
• Straight & Spiral Bevel Gears to 600mm Diameter.